Friday, March 5, 2010

A little light reading... can you please pass the hemlock when you're done?

This was in Business Insider.  Mike on the Feveriam youtube channel mentioned it in his broadcast on Feb 14.  So I followed the link and checked it out.  Now, really, none of this is news to me.  Just read my posts and you'll see that I've got my eyes open and have for a couple years.  Oct 08 really did it for me.  But holy crap.  Have you ever seen it put together in such a presentation?  As I was flipping through it, I thought, "yup, yes, uh-huh, oh yeah," etc.  The overall cumulative presentation however, is eye-opening. 

Click the title below for the whole article.  Don't try to read it on the frame, the frame just has a little synopsis.  It's interesting, but not the meat of it.

No comments: