Friday, November 13, 2009

This Healthcare Bill is Actually "Exporatory" Surgery.



I've just found this interesting blog.   I am not vouching for the accuracy of the information found within, but based on what I've seen so far, it seems to be pretty accurate so far.

"The Health Insurance Sausage Factory."
 
The thing about sausage is that it is actually very scary and something that you'd never ever want to eat if you actually *saw* what was really going into it.   Nice analogy, actually.  

I'll blog more on the healthcare bill as I learn more.  Truth be known, I have not been able to dedicate enough time to actually read through the 2000 pages of the bill.  Hard to believe, I know, but unfortunately true.  I'm such a slug.  I know that I'm probably waaay behind you all, dear readers.  I'm probably the only person who has been unable to dedicate enough time to read a Michener novel to reading the dry healthcare bill (got milk?) with a magnifying glass and a roll of duct tape to keep my head from exploding as I'm reading through it.








No comments: